Directions to our main rehearsal venue
Friends Meeting House, York Street, Bath, BA1 1NG
Car Parking Advice
Three large car parks are within a few minutes walk (charges apply)
- Southgate car park, directly opposite the bus station.
- Avon Street car park, behind The Forum on Corn Street
- Manvers Street Car Park, Opposite and along from the Rail Station
- Rail travel – Directly opposite Bath Spa Railway Station is Manvers Street. Walk along Manvers Street until you reach the picturesque 'Parade Gardens' which are situated below Bog Island. York Street leads off Bog Island (Near to the Huntsman pub). The Friends Meeting House is along York Street on the left.
- Bus travel – Bath bus station is alongside Bath Railway Station. Take directions as above.
Directions to our alternative rehearsal venue
Emmanuel Church, Apsley Rd, Newbridge, Bath, BA1 3LP
- A4 to Bath, through Saltford.
- At the end of the dual carriage-way (traffic lights) take the left slip-road (A4).
- Over bridge and past Newbridge Park & Ride on left. Past Old Newbridge Hill.
- Apsley Road is on the left.
NB – there is very little parking on Apsley Road, try to park on Newbridge Road or Newbridge Hill.